Geothermal Energy Workshop
The following are presentations from a workshop about the use of geothermal energy for heating, cooling, and power generation.
- Geothermal Energy: Beneficial Uses of Heat from the Earth
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Direct Use of Geothermal Energy and Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Resource Assessment
Division of Energy and Minerals Development (DEMD)
- Geothermal Projects
- Geothermal Energy in South Dakota
- Geothermal Resource Assessment: Aleutian/Pribilof Islands, Alaska
- Chena Hot Springs 400 kW Geothermal Power Plant
For more information, also see geothermal energy systems in the Guide to Tribal Clean Energy Development.