The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's (EERE) crosscutting successes demonstrate how investments in marketplace and workforce development, as well as industry partnerships, encourage the adoption of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. Learn how EERE's crosscutting investments are overcoming barriers to development, commercialization, and deployment of clean energy technologies.
EERE Milestones and Awards
EERE's crosscutting breakthroughs are award winning and nationally recognized. Learn more about how EERE's crosscutting successes advance clean energy in big ways.
- Nationwide: EERE Program Leads to U.S. Manufacturers Saving $1 Billion
- EERE-Funded Projects Receive R&D 100 Awards, Recognizing Contributions to Industry
Research, Development, and Deployment at Work
Learn how your tax dollars are contributing to promising technology breakthroughs and cost-reduction advancements.
- Colorado: EERE Opens State-of-the-Art Energy Systems Integration Facility
- Energizing the "K-Gray" Community: Energy Literacy Essential Principles and Fundamental Concepts
- Illinois: EERE-Sponsored Clean Energy Competition Launches 2012 a Competitor’s Success, Company Receives Investment from New Funding Opportunity
- Illinois: EERE-Sponsored Clean Energy Competition Launches 2012 Winner’s Success, Company Doubles in Size
- Now In Session: Energy 101