On Demand Training
Energy 101 provides an introduction to Federal energy management. The training is designed for new Federal energy managers and others wanting an overall introduction to renewable energy, energy efficiency, and water efficiency. After completing the course, attendees will understand:
- Overview of energy management, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water efficiency
- Legislative basis for Federal energy management
- Process diagram for starting energy management projects
- Establishing baseline energy and water measurements
- Developing action plans
- Financing mechanisms and options
- Additional resources for Federal energy managers
Date recorded: March 4, 2010
- Linda Mesaros, President, Mesaros Associates, Inc. Read bio.
- Joe Konrade, Federal Energy Management Program.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Building Automation Systems for Existing Federal Facilities provides Federal Facility and Energy Managers with the knowledge and competencies to contract for the design and installation a Building Automation System (BAS) in an existing Federal facility, including the ability to apply General Services Administration (GSA) Smart Building Standards into the goal setting process and design objectives.
Co-hosted by Xcel Energy and NREL