Project Planning: Determining the Best Renewable Energy Project for Your Site
On Demand Training
This webinar provides Federal energy managers with an introduction to renewable energy project planning and determining the best renewable energy project for their site. The course:
- Introduces the nine steps of a Federal renewable energy project
- Teaches attendees to develop a site data package for renewable energy studies
- Enables attendees to perform a preliminary renewable energy screening for a Federal site
- Reviews renewable energy screening tools and resources
- Identifies FEMP technical support available to Federal agencies
Date recorded: September 15, 2010
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
|Take the Exam and Get Certificate|
For additional information, contact Dan Olis at 303-384-7398 or email@example.com.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop. This seminar will explore solid-state and LED lighting developments, with an emphasis on indoor and troffer applications.
This course covers PV technologies typically installed at Federal sites along with installation options, PV module ratings and testing, and warranties. Roof vs. ground mounted PV arrays, fixed vs. tracked PV arrays, and other options are discussed in terms of logistical, technical, and economic considerations.