Water Efficiency Planning and Implementation
On Demand Training
Water Efficiency Planning and Implementation provides a strategic planning overview of developing and implementing a water efficiency program. The seminar covers:
- Federal laws and regulations
- Establishing baseline measurements
- Determining water end uses
- Walk through surveys
- Understanding your water bill
- Water saving technologies
- Landscaping and irrigation resources
- Cooling tower efficiencies
- Water reuse
- Leak detection
- Financing options
- Drought management
Date recorded: April 1, 2010
- Will Lintner, Federal Energy Management Program. Read bio.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Webinar provides an overview of the Guiding Principles (GP) for protecting and conserving water for existing high-performance sustainable buildings.
Focused on managing the Water Assessment process in Federal facilities, this course assists the Federal Energy and Facility Manager to comply with executive orders and legislative mandates and meet the requirements of Section 432 of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.