Water Efficiency Planning and Implementation
On Demand Training
Water Efficiency Planning and Implementation provides a strategic planning overview of developing and implementing a water efficiency program. The seminar covers:
- Federal laws and regulations
- Establishing baseline measurements
- Determining water end uses
- Walk through surveys
- Understanding your water bill
- Water saving technologies
- Landscaping and irrigation resources
- Cooling tower efficiencies
- Water reuse
- Leak detection
- Financing options
- Drought management
Date recorded: April 1, 2010
- Kate McMordie Stoughton, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Read bio.
- Will Lintner, Federal Energy Management Program. Read bio.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or email@example.com.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This webinar provides an overview of the 2014 Federal Energy and Water Management Awards criteria and eligibility requirements, as well as tips on how to prepare nomination narratives to achieve better scores. This workshop is intended for Federal employees and contractors assisting Federal staff in submitting award nominations for the 2014 awards cycle.
Webinar provides an overview of the Guiding Principles (GP) for protecting and conserving water for existing high-performance sustainable buildings.