Introduction to Executive Order 13514
On Demand Training
The Introduction to Executive Order (E.O.) 13514 training provides an overview of definitions, baseline measurements, and other requirements outlined by the new executive order. The training covers Federal goals and requirements outlined in E.O. 13514, as well as their purpose and national benefits. Specifically, the course covers:
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Energy and water efficiency
- Sustainable Federal buildings
- Sustainable acquisition and electronics stewardship
- Pollution prevention and waste elimination
- Regional and local planning
- Dr. Leslie Gillespie-Marthaler, White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ). Read bio.
- Chris Tremper, Federal Energy Management Program.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This webinar will show a step-by-step approach to placing a utility energy service contract (UESC) task order under a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Areawide Contract.
The Introduction to Utility Energy Service Contracts (UESC) Webinar provides attendees with an overview of the contracting options and services available from their local utility companies to engineer, finance, and install cost-effective energy and water savings projects.