Introduction to Executive Order 13514
On Demand Training
The Introduction to Executive Order (E.O.) 13514 training provides an overview of definitions, baseline measurements, and other requirements outlined by the new executive order. The training covers Federal goals and requirements outlined in E.O. 13514, as well as their purpose and national benefits. Specifically, the course covers:
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Energy and water efficiency
- Sustainable Federal buildings
- Sustainable acquisition and electronics stewardship
- Pollution prevention and waste elimination
- Regional and local planning
- Dr. Leslie Gillespie-Marthaler, White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ). Read bio.
- Chris Tremper, Federal Energy Management Program.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This course offers an introduction to the Executive Order (E.O.) 13514 Section 12 Guidance Document and its accompanying Federal Fleet Management Handbook.
Meet Executive Order (E.O.) 13514 and other Federal fleet requirements through best practices that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and petroleum consumption while increasing alternative fuel use and fleet fuel efficiency.