Federal Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Reporting
On Demand Training
Federal Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Reporting is no-cost training that provides an update on new greenhouse gas (GHG) regulatory requirements, as well as strategies, models, and technology tools to measure GHG emissions. Attendees will learn to:
- Identify key types and sources of Federal greenhouse gas emissions.
- Understand the emerging greenhouse gas accounting and reporting framework.
- Align and integrate diverse agency activities, processes, and resources related to greenhouse gas reductions.
- Adopt and implement accepted methods for gathering reliable data to measure progress, evaluate results, and improve performance.
Date recorded: May 6, 2010
- Matthew Gray, Federal Energy Management Program. Read bio.
- Rob Hardison, LMI.
|Before the Training||Take the Training||After the Training|
Video with Audio
|Take Exam and Get Certificate|
For course questions, contact Joe Konrade at 202-586-8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
The Greenhouse Gas and Sustainability Data Report Demonstration provides a step-by-step guide on completing the Greenhouse Gas and Sustainability Data Report for inventory and reporting Federal agency greenhouse gas emissions across scopes 1, 2, and 3.
The Introduction to Executive Order (E.O.) 13514 training provides an overview of definitions, baseline measurements, and other requirements outlined by the new executive order.