Introduction to ECAM
On Demand Training
Webinar 1 –Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM). This 1-hour training session is part of a 3-part series exploring Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM).
- The first 15 minutes will be an introduction to a building automation system, ECAM and its tools and features.
- Then the webinar will shift to interactive “training,” starting with downloading and installing ECAM for each user.
- Lastly, a simple pre-processing example will be demonstrated to illustrate what data format is accepted by ECAM.
Links for additional ECAM information:
- All resources available at: www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/resources.stm
- ECAM download link: http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/ecam_v2pt0dev62.xla
- UT2 user guide (as it pertains to use with ECAM): http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/pnnl_20948.pdf
|Take the Training|
Slideshow Presentation with Audio
For more information, contact Walter Scheib at WScheib@energetics.com
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Building Automation Systems for Existing Federal Facilities provides Federal Facility and Energy Managers with the knowledge and competencies to contract for the design and installation a Building Automation System (BAS) in an existing Federal facility, including the ability to apply General Services Administration (GSA) Smart Building Standards into the goal setting process and design objectives.
Webinar provides an overview of the Guiding Principles for reducing environmental impact of materials for existing high-performance sustainable buildings.