Introduction to ECAM
On Demand Training
Webinar 1 –Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM). This 1-hour training session is part of a 3-part series exploring Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM).
- The first 15 minutes will be an introduction to a building automation system, ECAM and its tools and features.
- Then the webinar will shift to interactive “training,” starting with downloading and installing ECAM for each user.
- Lastly, a simple pre-processing example will be demonstrated to illustrate what data format is accepted by ECAM.
Links for additional ECAM information:
- All resources available at: www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/resources.stm
- ECAM download link: http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/ecam_v2pt0dev62.xla
- UT2 user guide (as it pertains to use with ECAM): http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/pnnl_20948.pdf
|Take the Training|
Slideshow Presentation with Audio
For more information, contact Walter Scheib at WScheib@energetics.com
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This course covers the best known methods for reducing the energy-intensity of data centers by utilizing server-virtualization, optimizing the temperature within the data center, selecting energy-efficient cooling options, how to arrange server racks and aisles and many other efficiency opportunities. It emphasizes the need for server administrators to work with, rather than independent of facility operators.
This course addresses the six areas that are most responsible for energy waste in laboratories including the air handling systems and fume hoods and provides numerous suggestions for reducing energy use.