Introduction to ECAM
On Demand Training
Webinar 1 –Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM). This 1-hour training session is part of a 3-part series exploring Introduction to Energy Charting and Metrics (ECAM).
- The first 15 minutes will be an introduction to a building automation system, ECAM and its tools and features.
- Then the webinar will shift to interactive “training,” starting with downloading and installing ECAM for each user.
- Lastly, a simple pre-processing example will be demonstrated to illustrate what data format is accepted by ECAM.
Links for additional ECAM information:
- All resources available at: www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/resources.stm
- ECAM download link: http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/ecam_v2pt0dev62.xla
- UT2 user guide (as it pertains to use with ECAM): http://www.pnnl.gov/buildingretuning/documents/pnnl_20948.pdf
|Take the Training|
Slideshow Presentation with Audio
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This year’s Spring Federal Utility Partnership Working Group (FUPWG) Seminar will be offered for the first time as a webinar. This is a great opportunity to learn more about FUPWG and FEMP’s Utility Program. We also invite utility contacts to participate and gain a better understanding of the benefits of becoming involved in FUPWG.
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop. This seminar will cover ways to implement performance-based contracts that achieve high-performance buildings with low energy profiles. Learn about upfront contract provisions that lead to measurable performance benchmarks in building construction and operations.