Placing UESC Task Orders with the GSA Areawide Webinar
The webinar provides a step-by-step approach to placing a utility energy service contract (UESC) task order under a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Areawide Contract. The training focuses on developing skills related to the acquisition plan, preliminary audit and findings, feasibility study and project proposal, contract for construction, construction and installation, performance assurance and acceptance, post-construction and commissioning.
- Understanding of how to implement a UESC project
- Knowledge of available services
- Step-by-step project development
- Knowledge of multiple financing options
- Developing skills to utilize setting a new project in motion
- Understanding of policy and legislation related to UESC
- Julia Kelley, Group Leader, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Kaila Raybuck at 202-406-4167 or email@example.com .
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
A Utility Energy Service Contract (UESC) is a mutually beneficial partnership between a Federal agency and a utility for the purpose of energy management services. This course reviews contracting language and available templates in detail and discusses advanced best practices.
The Introduction to Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) ENABLE Webinar provides attendees an introduction to the ESPC ENABLE program, an overview of the process, and next steps on how to move forward with a project at your facility.