Placing UESC Task Orders with the GSA Areawide Webinar
The webinar provides a step-by-step approach to placing a utility energy service contract (UESC) task order under a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Areawide Contract. The training focuses on developing skills related to the acquisition plan, preliminary audit and findings, feasibility study and project proposal, contract for construction, construction and installation, performance assurance and acceptance, post-construction and commissioning.
- Understanding of how to implement a UESC project
- Knowledge of available services
- Step-by-step project development
- Knowledge of multiple financing options
- Developing skills to utilize setting a new project in motion
- Understanding of policy and legislation related to UESC
- Julia Kelley, Group Leader, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Kaila Raybuck at 202-406-4167 or email@example.com .
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
In this course, students are introduced to the fundamentals of energy saving performance contracts (ESPC), an alternative financing vehicle that allows Federal agencies to complete energy-savings projects without up-front capital costs and special Congressional appropriations by partnering with an energy service company.
This webinar is for agency personnel responsible for the administration of an energy savings performance contract (ESPC) task order contract during the performance period through contract closeout.