Placing UESC Task Orders with the GSA Areawide Webinar
The webinar provides a step-by-step approach to placing a utility energy service contract (UESC) task order under a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Areawide Contract. The training focuses on developing skills related to the acquisition plan, preliminary audit and findings, feasibility study and project proposal, contract for construction, construction and installation, performance assurance and acceptance, post-construction and commissioning.
- Understanding of how to implement a UESC project
- Knowledge of available services
- Step-by-step project development
- Knowledge of multiple financing options
- Developing skills to utilize setting a new project in motion
- Understanding of policy and legislation related to UESC
- Julia Kelley, Group Leader, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Kaila Raybuck at 202-406-4167 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Hosted by Florida Power and Light
Webinar helps Federal agencies and utility representatives understand the legal parameters, contracting requirements, financing options, and other aspects of utility energy service contract agreements.