Goal-Based Contracting for Energy Efficient Buildings
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop.
Register now to learn about ways to implement performance-based contracts that achieve high-performance buildings with low energy profiles. Learn about upfront contract provisions that lead to measurable performance benchmarks in building construction and operations.
Discover techniques that result in:
- Innovation by design teams and contractors to incorporate energy efficiency as part of the design/construction process
- Minimal additional cost to achieve significant energy savings (in the range of 50% reduction)
- Owners who are focused on project management, rather than solving design/construction problems
- Strong communications between owners, design teams, and contractors
- Best practices, examples, and lessons learned from real experiences in implementing this process.
FEMP CEUs awarded upon successful completion of a multiple choice assessment.
Requires the Microsoft Silverlight player.
For more technical information, click here.
- Paul Torcellini , Group Manager for Commercial Buildings Research , National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Read bio.
- Jason Koman , Technology Program Specialist , Department of Energy Building Technology Office. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Joe Konrade at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This year’s Spring Federal Utility Partnership Working Group (FUPWG) Seminar will be offered for the first time as a webinar. This is a great opportunity to learn more about FUPWG and FEMP’s Utility Program. We also invite utility contacts to participate and gain a better understanding of the benefits of becoming involved in FUPWG.
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop. This seminar will explore the design, construction, and operation of sustainable facilities. Find out about a cyclical process that involves stewardship, performance, and enabling tools and metrics that result in refinements and continual improvement.