Re-Thinking Operations & Maintenance for High Performance Buildings
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop.
Register now to learn about engagement programs for key stakeholders -- including building owners, operators, and occupants -- in the design, construction, and operation of sustainable facilities. Find out about a cyclical process that involves stewardship, performance, and enabling tools and metrics that result in refinements and continual improvement.
Discover best practices and techniques to:
- Begin with proven planning methods that lead to quantifiable results
- Incorporate whole-building thinking in all phases of design, operations, and maintenance
- Identify, select, and procure the lowest impact materials, equipment, and systems
- Engage occupants and users in the adoption of sustainable behaviors and procedures
- Measure, monitor, and verify whole-building performance to meet your reporting requirements
FEMP CEUs awarded upon successful completion of a multiple choice assessment.
Requires the Microsoft Silverlight player.
For more technical information, click here.
- Sarah Jensen , Technical Lead for Sustainable Buildings , Federal Energy Management Program. Read bio.
- Michelle Slovensky , Senior Sustainability Manager , National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Read bio.
|Before the Training||Take the Training|
For more information, contact Joe Konrade at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
This course provides hands-on learning and practice to teach professionals about finding, specifying, and selecting energy-efficient products. The course outlines the financial and environmental benefits of buying energy-efficient products, and summarizes the legal requirements underpinning Federal Acquisition Regulations, which mandate the purchase of ENERGY STAR, low standby power, and FEMP-designated products.
FEMP First Thursday Seminars provide training for Federal energy and environmental professionals. Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop. This seminar will cover ways to implement performance-based contracts that achieve high-performance buildings with low energy profiles. Learn about upfront contract provisions that lead to measurable performance benchmarks in building construction and operations.