Regulatory Considerations for Developing Distributed and Utility-Scale Generation Projects on Federal Land
The purpose of this webinar is to educate Federal Agencies on regulatory issues related to the development of distributed generation or utility-scale generation projects on Federal Land. The webinar will address issues such as:
- What types of transactions fall under FERC jurisdiction?
- What are the pertinent federal laws and how do they apply?
- Does any party qualify as a “public utility” or “transmitting utility” under federal law before or after the transaction? If so, what does it mean?
- Does any party need to register with NERC as a result of the transaction? If so, what is the process?
- How are the considerations different for renewable projects that are owned by a federal site versus those where a federal agency hosts a third-party developer's renewable energy project and purchases some/all of the energy?
This is a follow-on to the “Regulatory Considerations for Developing Distributed Generation Projects” webinar that can be accessed on the FEMP PPA website, http://www1.eere.energy.gov/femp/financing/power_purchase_agreements.html .
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
|Before the Training|
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Webinar provides an overview of the Guiding Principles for reducing environmental impact of materials for existing high-performance sustainable buildings.
Webinar provides an overview of the Guiding Principles for enhancing indoor environmental quality.