ESPC Life-of-Contract (LOC) Administration: Agency Responsibilities and FEMP LOC Services
This webinar is for agency personnel responsible for the administration of an energy savings performance contract (ESPC) task order contract during the performance period through contract closeout. This training reviews responsibilities of both the contracting officer and delegated technical personnel or contracting officer’s representative. This webinar also focuses on the life-of-contract services and training that the Federal Energy Management Program provides to all agencies that have ESPCs in the post-acceptance performance period.
Learning OutcomesThis webinar will provide information that agencies need to:
- Hold up the government’s end of the ESPC deal
- Ensure that guarantees are fulfilled
- Quickly make contract modifications if needed
- Stay in compliance and retain required documentation
- Survive any future audits with flying colors.
- Bob Slattery, Research and Development Staff Member, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
- Heather Buckberry, ESPC Instructor, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
- Deborah Kephart, ESPC Instructor. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Tatiana Strajnic.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Hosted by Florida Power and Light
Webinar helps Federal agencies and utility representatives understand the legal parameters, contracting requirements, financing options, and other aspects of utility energy service contract agreements.