Combined Heating and Power in Energy Savings Performance Contracts
The Combined Heating (CHP) and Power in Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs) course will discuss the first steps in considering a CHP project for your site and financing it through an ESPC by understanding technology deployment in ESPCs.
- Overview of CHP technologies and benefits
- Lessons learned and best practices for incorporating CHP technologies into ESPC projects
- Keys to successfull deployment
- FEMP assistance and resources to manage risk and work with contractors.
- Bob Slattery, Research and Development Staff Member, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
- Deborah Kephart, ESPC Instructor. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Tatiana Strajnic.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Hosted by Florida Power and Light
Webinar helps Federal agencies and utility representatives understand the legal parameters, contracting requirements, financing options, and other aspects of utility energy service contract agreements.