Executing an ESPC ENABLE Contract
The Energy Department will present a webinar that will build on the Introduction to ESPC ENABLE webinars and provide participants with an in-depth review of the project development process. The training will focus on all phases of the process and include key aspects related to planning and how to qualify for a project, followed by vendor selection, the investment grade audit, and finally, issuing the award. The training will conclude with a brief discussion on establishing a sustainable, replicable program to ensure continuity beyond the first project.
This webinar includes:
- High-level training of the ESPC ENABLE program and procurement process
- Building an ESPC ENABLE program (and other financing programs) within the agency
- Ability to qualify ESPC ENABLE projects.
- Chip Goyette, Federal Energy Management Program. Read bio.
- Sam Espinosa, Senior Subject Matter Expert, Energetics, Inc.. Read bio.
- Bob Slattery, Research and Development Staff Member, Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Read bio.
- Michael Holda, Program Manager, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Read bio.
|Before the Training|
For more information, contact Evan Fuka, (202) 406-4107.
You might also be interested in the following course(s):
Hosted by Florida Power and Light
Webinar helps Federal agencies and utility representatives understand the legal parameters, contracting requirements, financing options, and other aspects of utility energy service contract agreements.