UtilityTrac™ enables the user to audit, track and analyze utility usage in order to better understand the impact on energy consumption, identify energy conservation opportunities, track carbon footprint, and apply for ENERGY STAR® certification. Features include:
- Comprehensive tracking of any commodity and level of bill detail
- Facilitates fast, easy and accurate bill entry
- A set of almost 50 audits that check bills for various problems with user-defined sensitivity settings
- Automatically updated PowerViews presents usage, cost, demand and unit-cost trend charts
- Calculates the cost avoidance attributable to energy management projects adjusted for variables in accordance with the U.S. Department of Energy's whole building method of energy savings measurement and verification
- Provides weather analysis reports with normalized energy usage
- Benchmark and compare similar buildings' usage and costs by square foot and A read-only web portal for users/client to access their utility data
- PowerViews and reports.
energy tracking, LEED, ENERGY STAR, utility bill management, M&V, benchmarking
Each release goes through rigorous quality control that includes customer involvement.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and data entry. Training and online materials are provided.
>4,000 US and International users.
Facility Maintenance and Management companies that provide consulting and services to property owners.
Setup data (buildings, locations, meters, accounts, etc.), utility bills, measurement and verification (M&V) baseline adjustments, daily weather data, meter interval data, production or other counter data.
Over 200 printable and exportable reports and graphs that present various analysis views of historical utility use and cost; benchmarking and ranking; results of 47 bill audits; results of regression analysis of daily weather versus energy use, applied to baseline period for cost avoidance and M&V; meter interval data; production measurements; greenhouse gas footprint; and ENERGY STAR® ratings.
Minimum system requirements: Pentium III Processor, 128 MB RAM, Windows 2000 or later, 1 GB of hard disk space for the program and data, 1024x768 monitor resolution.
Enables channel partners to provide alow cost service to their clients. Integrated with FacilityDude's MaintenanceEdge CMMS service. Flexible, handles all of the energy information needs, utility bill tracking, integrated interval data tracking and energy management of organizations. The programming team also developed FASER Energy Accounting, an industry leader since 1982.
Not available to public K-12 school districts.
11000 Regency Parkway, Suite 200
Small one-time subscription with a low monthly per-meter charge. Contact our sales staff at 866-455-DUDE for more detailed information.