Multi-project energy savings and calculation tool for electric motors. The BE$T software can analyze the energy saving between three motors even if the motors incorporate variable frequency drives. It is ideal for quick energy efficiency calculations as well as large projects.
The primary and innovative features of BE$T includes:
- the ability to calculate electric motor energy usage and saving for entire projects
- the capability to import and export project information to spreadsheets and/or a handheld PDA.
- a simple report writer with pre-formatted reports and the ability to provide a complete data file for custom reports.
- a Standard E and Super E replacement motor selector.
- ability to incorporate minor program enhancements and updates of the motors database via a built-in Internet link.
electric motors, energy efficiency
None but, familiarization with electric motor terminology and spreadsheet software is a plus.
Many thousands through web downloads.
Distributors, salesmen, plant maintenance management, purchasing managers, consultants, CFOs.
The electric motor's nameplate information, motor loading data and average electricity costs.
Preformatted reports, download data files to spreadsheets, graphs and hand held PDA files.
Windows 95 or later.
Visual Basic and Acess
Electric motor energy saving calculations and comparisons between the installed and higher efficiency motors.
Database only contains Baldor motors.
Baldor Electric Company
P O Box 2400
+1 (800) 828-4920
The software is "free" and downloadable from the Baldor web site. Click on support/software tools/BE$T software. Or the brochure and cd are available directly from Baldor. Order brochure BR462 via the website or call the literature hotline at +1 (800) 828-4290.